October 8, 2013
KUBRA Introduces the i-doxs Suite Fall 2013 Feature Pack Release
Mississauga, ON — October 8, 2013 — KUBRA, a customer interaction management solution provider, today announced a new version of the KUBRA i-doxs™ Suite, our cloud-based flagship e-billing and self-service application. The Fall 2013 Feature Pack release includes a number of exciting new features to an already unique and extensive application.
“We are very excited with the breadth of features we are delivering to the market with this feature pack,” said Rick Watkin, President and CEO of KUBRA. “These features build on a number of exciting initiatives we have been working on over the last six months, including our new payment processing offering and updated features for the i-Mobile module.”
Highlights of the new features with the i-doxs Suite Fall 2013 Feature Pack release include:
- Enhancements to the native iOS™ and Android™ mobile apps to support additional account management functionality.
- Security enhancements that include configurable password strength and expiration options, the addition of two-factor authentication in the Administrative console, and enhanced password and username recovery in the Biller-Direct console.
- The addition of KUBRA as a payment processing option. KUBRA will extend our role in the payment processing ecosystem, now offering the merchant acquiring component in addition to the application and payment gateway layers.
- Enhanced email account masking for further security.
- Enhanced Secure Email Delivery — support for additional inbound document types for processing, such as AFP.
- A new set of Return and Chargeback reports that will further assist in the payment reconciliation process.
- The automated paper production of documents based on the failed delivery of specific email notifications. This optional feature will ensure end customers receive critical and timely documents via the mail stream when the online delivery channel experiences issues.
KUBRA provides customer interaction management solutions to some of the largest utility, insurance, financial services, healthcare, and communication companies across North America. Our portfolio of integrated multi-channel outsource solutions includes document print and mailing, e-billing and self-service, document management, and payment solutions. With over 500 clients and 1 billion customer interactions annually, KUBRA enables innovative performance-driven value to its clients every day.