February 19, 2013
KUBRA Releases a New Version of the i-doxs Suite
Mississauga, ON — February 19, 2013 — KUBRA, a customer interaction management solution provider, today announced a new version of the KUBRA i-doxs™ Suite, our flagship cloud-based e-billing and self-service application. The Winter 2013 release adds some advanced functionality to an already comprehensive platform for multi-channel e-billing.
“The i-doxs Suite is widely considered the most comprehensive offering in the marketplace, and with this release we have further extended our position with some really exciting new tools and capabilities,” said Rick Watkin, President and CEO of KUBRA. “Organizations ideally want one enterprise platform for all their paperless billing requirements and not the three or four we typically see within biller organizations today. The i-doxs Suite brings together all the functionality within a common technology platform, so billers can consolidate vendors and enhance functionality in unison.”
Highlights of the new features available with the i-doxs Suite Winter 2013 release:
- A new native iOS™ and Android™ app that supports extensive functionality and is customized to the Biller’s brand and navigation.
- Certified connections to the Manilla and Zumbox “Digital Mailbox” networks.
- An enhanced recurring payment application that includes payment history on the profile page, new email reminder templates, auto-adjusted payment amounts based on the current balance, and additional CSR management tools.
- Enhanced Secure Email Delivery and Payment — New features for this module include real-time balance information upon payment scheduling, the ability to schedule partial payments, and the addition of other dynamic data fields for delivery and updates back to the core Biller-Direct site.
- The User Console now allows a CSR to edit payment profiles and have more control around customers’ recurring payment programs.
- A new payment warehousing feature for our non-enrolled one-time payment solution for both external and internal users where payment data can be captured and warehoused for future use.
- Certification with new payment processors.
- New administrative and infrastructure features including a new API set, additional reports, new email templates, and more role-based security options.
KUBRA provides customer interaction management solutions to some of the largest utility, insurance, financial services, healthcare, and communication companies across North America. Our portfolio of integrated multi-channel outsource solutions includes document print and mailing, e-billing and self-service, document management, and payment solutions. With over 500 clients and 1 billion customer interactions annually, KUBRA enables innovative performance-driven value to its clients every day.