May 5, 2020
KUBRA Announces 2020 Experience Better Award Winners
The unfortunate, but necessary, cancellation of iConnect 2020 hasn’t stopped KUBRA from acknowledging several standout achievements in the industry this year. Through its annual Experience Better client awards, KUBRA honors utilities who demonstrate forward-thinking and customer-centric solutions. The following utilities were selected as award winners:
Illuminating Innovation Award
Winner: PacifiCorp for the innovative enhancements it made to its mobile apps for Pacific Power and Rocky Mountain Power customers.
• PSEG Long Island for adding planned outages to its outage map and launching a new map highlighting reliability improvements.
• Lincoln Electric System for its on-demand payment implementation with Retail Cash Payment solution.
Electrifying Delivery Award
Winner: Duke Energy for its customer experience portal which included unified billing, payment, and mobile solutions.
• National Grid for upgrading its outage maps and pre-enrolling customers for proactive outage communications.
• Regional Water Authority for its recent payment implementation upgrade that added secure email and SMS payment options for customers.
Glowing Engagement Award
Winner: Exelon for deploying ten new outage maps to keep customers informed across operating companies.
• Avista for improving customer experience by adding energy usage alerts for customers.
• Lakeland Electric for increasing customer access by implementing a Spanish text-to-speech solution for its alerts implementation.
Inspiring Energy Award
Winner: CPS Energy for launching enhanced e-billing, on-demand payment, print and mail, and outage map solutions.
• Chesapeake Utilities for launching new, innovative billing and payment solutions for its operating companies.
• Eversource Energy for rapid deployment of its mobile app that offers payment, alert, and outage map tools for customers.
Check out last year’s award winners!