July 25, 2019
RSVP to our free webinar! A Talk with ComEd: Automating Customer Repair Requests
KUBRA is hosting a webinar and you’re invited! Join us live on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 2:00 PM EST as we discuss how ComEd and other organizations are automating customer repair requests with interactive maps.
Learn how these user-friendly maps allow customers to report issues with light outages, utility poles, potholes, and more, saving your organization time and money.
One of our webinar hosts, Colton Marshall, Product Manager at KUBRA, explains what else you can expect in this short video:
In this webinar, you will:
- Get an overview of the many benefits other utilities are seeing by employing self-service incident reporting for their customers.
- Hear from ComEd on how they have improved their reporting process with a streetlight outage map and what results they have seen from the change.
- See a demo of KUBRA’s IncidentWatch platform and hear plans for ongoing platform improvements.
- Greg Cranford, Client Relationship Manager, KUBRA
- Colton Marshall, Product Manager, IncidentWatch, KUBRA
- Bob Crohan, Sr. Business Analyst, Distribution Ops Support, ComEd
- April Evans, Sr. Program Manager, ComEd
Sign up now and be part of the discussion. We encourage you to bring any questions and get them answered by our team of experts on the spot.
You won’t want to miss this informative webinar. Reserve your seat today!