August 6, 2019
Present at iConnect 2020! Call for Presenters is Now Open
iConnect is known for its great content and engaging discussions. But we can’t do it alone – we need you! With that in mind, we have officially opened up our Call for Presenters.
Do you have a new project or program you just launched that you’re proud of? Have you recently improved your existing solutions to improve customer experience or company efficiencies? This is your chance to share your knowledge and lessons learned along the way with your utility peers.
Plus, as our way of saying “Thank you,” all presenters will receive a free registration to iConnect, plus two free nights at the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia during the conference.
Have we convinced you yet? Here’s a list of some topics we’re interested in to jumpstart your brainstorming process:
- Alerts and self-service tools for managing billing, payments, and outages.
- Programs for addressing the unbanked and underbanked populations.
- The effects of bill redesigns on on-time payments.
- Solutions that are driving e-bill adoption, impacting customer engagement, and improving customer satisfaction.
- The effects of offering real-time energy usage to customers.
- Expanding use-cases for online outage maps and mobile apps.
- Using Artificial Intelligence to improve customer satisfaction.
Submit a short presentation abstract by November 8, 2019 to be considered. Fill out the form below to submit and a member of our team will reach out.