September 10, 2014
Join iFactor at Energy Central’s Mobile Utility Week in Phoenix
Don’t miss iFactor at Energy Central’s inaugural Mobile Utility Week, September 15-16, 2014 in Phoenix, AZ. iFactor is proud to be a sponsor of this must-attend conference for utilities who want to implement or enhance their current mobile program to improve customer satisfaction, employee efficiency, customer communications reliability, and regulatory compliance.
iFactor is also excited to have our very own Brad Sileo presenting alongside Todd LaMothe of Green Mountain Power on “Why Utilities Must Go ‘Mobile’ Now – And What’s In Store for The Future.”
For a preview of the event’s content, watch the Energy Central video below about how mobile technology is impacting the utility industry. The video features Brad Sileo, iFactor’s VP of Business Development.
Haven’t registered yet? As a sponsor of Mobile Utility Week, iFactor can offer our utility clients a special discount:
- Single registration: 50% off
- Group registration: purchase three for the price of one
Why join us at Mobile Utility Week? By attending, you will
- Hear from your peers: How and why did they get their mobile program where it is today?
- Learn from case studies: Save your utility money by applying lessons learned. What worked? What didn’t?
- Hear from leading industry utilities: ComEd, CenterPoint, Pepco Holdings, and more
- Identify the solutions necessary to run a successful mobile program while improving reliability
For more details on the event and information about the breakout sessions and speakers, click here. Make sure to use the promo code MUW14SO for both offers!