September 29, 2020
KUBRA Launches KUBRA PRE-PAY™ Load and Go Payments
We’re excited to announce the launch of KUBRA PRE-PAY™ Load and Go Payments. KUBRA PRE-PAY allows utility customers to add money to their utility account before energy is used. As the power is consumed, the account is charged, and the pre-paid balance declines.
This pre-pay solution offers customers an alternative payment option that allows for manageable payment sizes and increased transparency into their energy usage and account balance. Utilities benefit from improved cash flow, increased energy efficiency, and enhanced customer satisfaction by providing flexible payment options and greater insight into energy consumption.
How It Works
The KUBRA PRE-PAY “load and go” model provides customers with an easy and flexible way to pay their monthly utility bill.
- Enroll – Customers can call their utility to enroll with the help of a CSR.
- Load and Go – The Power Estimator tool helps customers predict how much money to add to their pre-pay account based on a selected number of days. Customers can load their accounts online using a credit card, debit card, or ACH payment.
- Consume and Reload – As customers use energy, their pre-paid balance declines. Once a customer’s account reaches a specified alert threshold, they will receive a notification to reload their account. Users can choose from on-demand or scheduled payment options.
- Stay Informed – Customers can view their remaining credit, days left of service, and payment history straight from their PRE-PAY dashboard to stay informed and proactive about their account usage.
- Integration Capabilities – KUBRA PRE-PAY integrates with utilities’ existing customer information systems (CIS) for seamless onboarding.
- Automated Customer Communications – Customers receive custom notifications and alerts to stay informed about their energy usage and pre-paid balance.
- Multiple Payment Type Support – Billers give customers the ability to choose how they pay online using credit cards, debit cards, or ACH payments.
- Structured Paydown Plans – KUBRA PRE-PAY facilitates a structured program that allows customers to pay off their debt while keeping the power on.
- Voluntary Disconnects/Reconnects – Voluntarily disconnects and reconnects allow consumers to control their service, such as ahead of travel, to manage rental properties, and when relocating to and from a second home.
- Responsive Design – The pre-pay dashboard and tools can be accessed from any device, including mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Reporting and Analytics – Billers have access to payment data reports that deliver valuable insights and information, such as the number of disconnects and reconnects.
KUBRA PRE-PAY is great for customers, especially millennials, looking for more convenience and control over their payment sizes and scheduling. It’s great for utilities looking to improve cash flows and decrease collection and termination costs, especially during a turbulent economy.
If you’d like to learn more about KUBRA PRE-PAY, let us know and we’ll be in touch shortly.