July 23, 2019
Tony Hawk to Keynote iConnect 2020
KUBRA is thrilled to announce that Tony Hawk will be our keynote speaker for iConnect 2020!
One of the most famous skateboarders of all time, Tony started winning amateur contests at the age of 12, and turned pro by the young age of 14. With over 73 pro contest wins and the distinction of the first person to land a 900 (two and a half full rotations), Tony has proven himself as one of the most talented skateboarders ever. However, Tony wasn’t content to let his journey stop there. He also created his own skateboard and clothing companies, launched one of the most popular video game franchises in history and developed a touring action sports exhibition. He is also the author of two books and continues to regularly appear on television and in films.
Tony has been the recipient of numerous awards, including Make-A-Wish’s Favorite Male Athlete, Teen Choice Awards’ Choice Male Athlete, and Nickelodeon’s Kid’s Choice Awards’ Favorite Male Athlete, beating out such sports icons as Shaquille O’Neal, Tiger Woods, and Kobe Bryant. He is the most recognized Action Sports figure in the world and, according to some marketing surveys, one of the most recognizable athletes of any kind in the United States.
In his iConnect keynote presentation, Tony will talk about his story and how he has managed to stay relevant in a sport that is especially youth-oriented by staying true to who he is. With Tony’s typical modesty and humor, he will tell the amazing story of his unprecedented success from skateboarder to CEO. He has a deep connection to his audiences, fans, and customers; with over 3 million followers, Tony is a great example of the power of social media. Tony’s story of building a global brand and giving back to the community and his lessons of leadership, perseverance, and initiative are relevant to everyone.
To hear from this great keynote speaker, make sure you get your tickets when iConnect registration opens up on August 19, 2019! More information is available on our iConnect website.
Other reasons to attend iConnect:
- Hear from utility peers and learn from their experiences as they’ve worked to improve billing, payments, and customer communications.
- Collaborate and share knowledge at a number of networking opportunities and breakout sessions.
- Learn about new solutions from KUBRA and help guide the direction of KUBRA solutions to support your goals.
- Participate in workshops dedicated to teaching you how to get the most out of your KUBRA products.
- Enjoy everything that makes Scottsdale unique: beautiful desert scenery, sunny weather, and delicious food.