April 26, 2017
KUBRA named one of 25 Amazing Tech Companies Hiring in Toronto by Indeed
In April 2017, Indeed listed KUBRA as one of 25 amazing tech companies hiring in Toronto, Canada.
Named the 3rd top global city to live/work in tech, Toronto is an expanding tech scene known for its startup-friendliness and generous paid time off (PTO) for tech workers.
With this fast growth, software engineers have their choice of A-list digital companies to join. To help you navigate your options, Indeed Prime has put together a list of 25 hiring-now tech companies in Toronto. (When you’re ready to jumpstart your Toronto job search, apply to Indeed Prime for free, one-stop access to the best employers in tech.)
Top Hat is a cloud educational platform that leverages mobile to turn classrooms into interactive learning experiences.
- Bonus: Daily breakfast and lunch provided. Open tech roles at Top Hat.
Influitive helps companies mobilize their advocates to increase referrals.
- Bonus: Catered lunches, flexible vacation policies, and Apple gear. Open tech roles at Influitive.
Askuity is a retail analytics platform.
- Bonus: Pet-friendly workplace. Located in the heart of Toronto. Open tech roles at Askuity.
Achievers makes employee engagement and recognition tools to drive business outcomes.
- Bonus: Loft-style converted warehouse with a mezzanine that hosts free yoga and video game contests. Fully stocked kitchen. Open tech roles at Achievers.
TradeRev provides software for the global automotive remarketing industry.
- Bonus: Gym membership, flexible hours, game room, casual dress, free espresso and snacks. Open tech roles at TradeRev.
Flipp is an app for searching and browsing local flyers and weekly ads to streamline shopping and save money.
- Bonus: Friday lunches, work-from-home options, flex hours. Open tech roles at Flipp.
BiblioCommons optimizes the websites and online catalogs of public libraries.
- Bonus: Demo sessions every Friday and year-round hackathons. Open tech roles at BiblioCommons.
TribalScale is a digital firm specializing in the design and development of world-class digital products.
- Bonus: Continuous integration and deployment ensures the highest quality product from the early stages of development. Open tech roles at TribalScale.
Jonah Group designs and builds high-performance custom digital solutions with an emphasis on great user experience, robust architecture, and perfect fit.
- Bonus: Downtown Toronto location. Free food and beverages every second Thursday night. Flexible working hours. Open tech roles at Jonah Group.
Softchoice designs and implements advanced IT solutions to meet business objectives.
- Bonus: Onsite gym, monthly beer cart, green commute options. Open tech roles at Softchoice.
Drop links digital rewards with debit card use.
- Bonus: Team retreats, flexible schedules. Located by the St. Lawrence Market. Open tech roles at Drop.
Ethoca is a secure network for card issuers and merchants to connect and work cooperatively outside the payment network.
- Bonus: Challenging, growth-stage environment where each engineer has an integral impact. Open tech roles at Ethoca.
CareGuide is a streamlined portal that connects caregivers and new gigs.
- Bonus: Ruby tech stack; front-end is a mix of BackboneJS and React. Open tech roles at CareGuide.
League creates wellness culture in the workplace by supplying access to healthcare providers and spending accounts for employees.
- Bonus: Healthy meals. On-site yoga classes. Unlimited PTO. Open tech roles at League.
Overbond unites all players in the bond market through its secure digital platform.
- Bonus: Named by PayPal as one of the “FinTech Five” for 2016. Open tech roles at Overbond.
Repable provides real-time analytics for gamers.
- Bonus: Lively tech team combines passions for gaming, eSports, and data science. Open tech roles at Repable.
Unata modernizes grocery shopping by integrating online and in-store shopping.
- Bonus: Free food and beer, in-office board games, movies, and ping-pong. Open tech roles at Unata.
Zoom.ai is designing a digital personal assistant for the workday.
- Bonus: Cool, inventive work centered on practical applications of AI. Open tech roles at Zoom.ai.
CSA Group fosters global health and environmental standards.
- Bonus: Mission-driven nonprofit. Open tech roles at CSA Group.
KEV Group streamlines school accounting and online payments.
- Bonus: Flex hours, casual dress, and continuing education. Open tech roles at KEV Group.
FleetComplete provides an integrated GPS vehicle tracking system to connect fleets, locate assets, and dispatch crews.
- Bonus: Ongoing social celebrations including Pie Day, Halloween Parade, Ugly Sweater Contest, and more. Open tech roles at FleetComplete.
Points runs a loyalty program platform that allows users to manage their loyalty programs in one place.
- Bonus: Snack-cart Fridays. In-office games. Flexible schedule options. Open tech roles at Points.
KUBRA provides leading customer experience management solutions.
- Bonus: Casual, flexible work environment. Board game nights. Open tech roles at KUBRA.
Manulife provides investment management advice and insurance.
- Bonus: Co-op program for students with international internship options. Open tech roles at Manulife.
Loblaw is Canada’s largest grocery chain with a dedicated division, Loblaw Digital, for eCommerce.
- Bonus: Tuition subsidies. Open tech roles at Loblaw.
Teranet manages Ontario’s online land registration system and digital data.
- Bonus: A culture of encouraged professional advancement and growth opportunities. Open tech roles at Teranet.
Wipro Technologies offers computer systems design, cloud, and other digital services.
- Bonus: PTO for volunteering. Open tech roles at Wipro.
Ubisoft makes video games for consoles, PCs, and mobile.
- Bonus: Onsite fitness classes and childcare subsidies. Open tech roles at Ubisoft.
So, are you ready to start your Toronto job search? Indeed Prime is newly launched in Toronto and gives you access to top tech companies with one quick application. Plus, it’s free. Apply in just a few minutes to go live on the private Prime platform within a week!
The original article can be found at https://www.indeed.com.