February 9, 2016
iFactor Announces Product Demos, Will Donate for Attendees Who Visit During DistribuTECH
TEMPE, Arizona (February 9, 2016) – iFactor, the leading customer communication solution provider to the utility industry, invites attendees of DistribuTECH 2016 to visit the company on the trade show floor (Booth #1067) to receive a product demonstration and participate in the “Name Drop to Donate” initiative, a campaign designed to help raise funds for disaster recovery efforts.
iFactor will be providing live demos of its customer communication software solutions at the following times:
- Storm Center™ Outage Maps – Tuesday, February 9, 4:30 PM
- Learn how utilities are using Storm Center™ outage maps to offer real-time information to customers about estimated times of restoration, outage causes, number of customers affected, crew status and more.
- Municipal Portal™ – Wednesday, February 10, 1:00 PM
- Hear how utilities are using the Municipal Portal™ for sharing information and collaborating with municipal officials and other local stakeholders in their area.
- StreetLight Outages™- Thursday, February 11, 1:00 PM
- See how customers can easily locate and report issues with streetlights using StreetLight Outages™ interactive maps.
Through the “Name Drop to Donate” initiative, iFactor has pledged to donate $1 to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund for each attendee who visits the company at DistribuTECH. To participate in the initiative, attendees simply need to visit the iFactor booth and show support by dropping a business card or leaving their name.
iFactor, a KUBRA company, develops software products and delivers complete communication solutions for the utility sector, delivering information to more than 150 million people in North America through deployments at more than 45 utility companies. iFactor products and solutions leverage connected technologies such as the web, mobile web, and smartphones to allow utility customers to view and pay bills, report outages, receive outage updates, and manage energy usage. Visit www.kubra.com for more information.