October 16, 2019
KUBRA Announces Latest Version of Notifi With New Intelligent, Two-Way Conversations
Tempe, AZ (October 16, 2019) – Customer experience management solutions leader, KUBRA, announced today that it has released the latest version of its fully-automated alert and preference management system. Notifi provides a wide variety of industries, including utilities, government, and insurance, with a new way to communicate with their customers and audiences.
In addition to the standard features, the latest Notifi version leverages advanced natural language processing (NLP) to facilitate more authentic two-way conversations using everyday language instead of preset phrases or keywords. Human-like responses help end-users complete tasks with greater ease. Notifi can perform a wide range of industry-specific tasks including power outage reporting, voting reminders and polling locations, and alerts regarding billing and payment information.
“We believe natural, two-way conversations powered by artificial intelligence is the future of communication between organizations and their customers. On top of convenience, consumers crave unique and personalized customer experiences. Notifi is a solution that will help deliver on those expectations,” said President and CEO Rick Watkin.
The latest version of Notifi includes:
- Intelligent, Two-Way Conversations – Powered by KUBRA IQ™, NLP provides human-like conversations between the end-user and a bot for greater efficiency through channels such as SMS text, email, and Amazon Alexa. Responses are customizable and matched to user intents for effective communication.
- New Conversation-Based Message History – Clients can get to know their end-users’ needs better by analyzing their interactions in real time. Administrators can view entire conversations, search by message content, and filter by channels and dates. Message history updates automatically for real-time data sharing and reporting.
- Message Template Editor – Allows clients to easily edit proactive message templates and view changes before they go live using the convenient preview feature for HTML, SMS, and push notifications.
- New Configurable Messaging Service – The API feature supports sending messages via apps (e.g. Facebook and Twilio) and integrations for a seamless experience.
- Enhanced IVR Support – The call transfer with configurable caller ID combined with Amazon Web Services Polly text-to-speech helps reduce call volume. With more than 30 languages and accents, Polly gives clients the ability to find the ideal voice and avoid the cost of recording IVR messages with professional voice talent.
KUBRA Notifi is a complete customer alert and preference management platform that uses intelligent two-way conversations to provide a personalized way to interact with customers.
KUBRA provides customer experience management solutions to some of the largest utility and government entities across North America. Our portfolio includes billing and payment, mapping, mobile apps, proactive communications, and artificial intelligence solutions for customers. With more than one billion customer experiences annually, KUBRA services reach over 40% of households in the U.S. and Canada. KUBRA is an operating subsidiary of the Hearst Corporation. Visit https://www.kubra.com for more information.