KUBRA and Apple Pay
Your customers can make faster, more convenient bill payments using Apple Pay when interacting with KUBRA e-billing and e-payment solutions.
Making bill payments has never been easier for your customers. When using a desktop Mac or iPad with Safari, they can use Apple Pay without having to create an account or fill out lengthy forms. And with Touch ID, paying is simplified to a simple touch
Your customers on the go can make bill payments on mobile apps or responsive mobile in Safari on their iPhones, conveniently using Apple Pay as they do for other payments and purchases. Bill Payments are more secure with Apple Pay because every transaction requires authentication with Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode.
A perfect addition for our billers
- Innovative way to engage with customers
- Elevated customer satisfaction
- Single-touch checkout
- Near-zero fraud and chargebacks
- Less recurring failures
- Higher authorization rates
Get the latest updates to KUBRA solutions and partnerships by
signing up to receive our newsletter.
- Apple Pay transaction volume and new user growth outpacing PayPal, 9to5mac, 2019
- U.S. Apple Pay usage frequency, statista, 2019
- Number of Apple Pay users worldwide as of September 2019, statista, 2019
- Apple Pay rebounds after a slow start, digitalcommerce360, 2018
Apple Pay, Face ID, iPad, iPhone, Mac, Safari, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.