October 9, 2018
Shark Tank’s Daymond John to Keynote at iConnect 2019
KUBRA is excited to announce that Shark Tank’s Daymond John will be the keynote at iConnect 2019! In addition to starring on ABC TV’s four-time Emmy-Award winning series, “Shark Tank,” Daymond is widely recognized for his accomplishments as an entrepreneur and branding expert following the success of his groundbreaking lifestyle brand, FUBU®. He has also received over 35 awards, including Brandweek Marketer of the Year and the Congressional Achievement Award for Entrepreneurship, and is a two-time New York Times Best Selling Author, most recently for his book Rise and Grind.
In his iConnect keynote, presented in his charismatic style, Daymond will take audience members on an inspiring, emotional rollercoaster ride. You’ll hear, first-hand, how a man with no formal business training whatsoever went from driving cabs and waiting tables at Red Lobster to creating a global fashion empire with retail sales exceeding four billion dollars to date and a starring role on ABC’s hit reality business show, Shark Tank. Daymond will entertain and awe audience members with true-life tales of his incredible successes and numerous failures. Equally important, however, he will motivate, inspire, and teach you how to set and go after you goals with newfound focus and determination.
To hear from this great keynote, make sure you register for iConnect 2019 right away!
Other reasons to attend iConnect:
- From day-to-day managers to senior leaders, this conference has something for everyone
- Hear from utility peers and learn from their experiences as they’ve worked to improve billing, payments, and customer communications
- Collaborate and share knowledge at a number of networking opportunities and breakout sessions
- Learn about new solutions from KUBRA and help guide the direction of KUBRA solutions to support your goals
- Participate in workshops dedicated to teaching you how to get the most out of your KUBRA products
- Enjoy everything that makes Nashville unique, including delicious food and a vibrant music scene