March 1, 2018
Learn About AI-Enhanced Customer Service with New KUBRA Webinar
Webinar: Using Chatbots to Reach Customers with Facebook Messenger and Amazon Alexa
March 13 at 2:00 PM EST and March 15, 2018 at 11:00 AM EST
Intrigued by artificial intelligence, chatbots, and machine learning? You’re not alone! KUBRA has put together an exciting new webinar that discusses new AI technology, how it affects the utility industry, and how KUBRA’s new solution helps you get in the AI game.
Conversational chatbots are rapidly growing as a customer-preferred communications channel with no signs of slowing down. By 2020, it’s predicted that the average consumer will have more conversations with chatbots than with their own spouse. This is the perfect time to jump into the chatbot marketplace, and this webinar will discuss exactly how.
Join KUBRA as we share how you can use chatbots to improve customer experiences with the new KUBRA IQ natural language processing platform designed for Amazon Alexa, Facebook Messenger, and text messaging.
For your convenience, we are offering two different webinar dates so you can choose the one that works best for you. We look forward to seeing you there!
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn about artificial intelligence, machine learning, and chatbots
- Hear how these technologies work across utilities and platforms to help improve conversations over time
- See a demo of the KUBRA IQ solution on the Facebook Messenger and Amazon Alexa platforms
- Brad Sileo, VP, Utility Solutions, KUBRA
- Kevin Vales, Product Lead, KUBRA